Lap Chun

Balancing Eggs

Many do not realize that the actual start of a Chinese zodiac year is 立春 (lap chun / lì chūn). The technical start of spring. For the year of the Dog, it fell on the 4th of February. Back in ancient times, it was a time to start farming. But so what right? The fact that one can balance eggs upright is a way cooler fact about 立春. I gave it a try, but I didn't manage to do it on the floor of my living room. Not sure if doing it on the carpet is considered cheating though. I missed the timing perhaps. Can try it again during the Dragon Boat Festival.

P.S.: Wonder if can do it with my teloq? XD 

Comments

Twilight Man said…
So you believed in Lap Chun?? The ancient Chinese scholars have been so smart in calculations. That's why you better believe me that Feng Shui is best to be observed too.
William said…
@Twi:
Its amazing what they achieved back in those days.

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho