Bunga Buttias

Mushroom Toast

The other day, I posted a FB photo of a plate of Tonkin Jasmine (夜香花) that my mum stir-fried with eggs. Buttias was so excited when he saw that. He fell in love with that edible flower (Bông Thiên Lý) during his Vietnam holiday some time back. Mum bought extra, so I promised to give him a pack. He quickly set up a lunch date. I suggested Black Ink No. 6 so that I could show him LZB. Buttias got the Poke Bowl, while I ordered the Smoked Salmon Toast. The Poke Bowl arrived first, and some time later, LZB came over to tell me they had no smoked salmon. -_-. Changed my order to Mushroom Toast. It was quite a mess of cheese and shrooms on toast with a side of sweet potato mash. Very filling.



We had a long talk about work and family. Some troubling times at home. When he sent me back to the office, I noticed a weird aroma in his car. Thought that Ambi Pur had started a Malaysian tong sui range and Buttias bought the bubur cha-cha fragrance. The story was that he had spilled a whole cup of Starbucks Hazelnut Latte in his car! Goodness gracious....

Hazelnut Latte Spill Scene

P.S.: Thanks for all the munchies from Penang!

Penang Munchies

Comments

Twilight Man said…
The worst spills inside the car would be milk. I almost died from the horrendous odour.
William said…
@Twi:
How did you spill milk in the car?

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho