Jabba Wishes You Happy CNY

Federal Territories Minister

Something felt amiss went I arrived at the OUG morning market one fateful day. Traffic was surprisingly smoother. According to universal law, the traffic gets worse during the countdown to the Lunar Chinese New Year. Petty traders at several locations were missing and some coffee shops weren't open. Crazy! Then it made sense. I saw clumps of DBKL enforcement officers near the Market Place OUG. As I approached, I realized that a huge canopy had been raised out front. Some camera crew were filming. To my dismay, I spied Jabba the Hut making a speech. Shocking! But as I got a closer look, I realized that I was mistaken. It was actually our Federal Territories Minister, Datuk Seri Tengku Adnan. The esteemed minister was there to officiate the opening of the Market Place OUG and tell the predominantly Chinese voters there to open their eyes, and use their brains to think. Please love Barisan Nasional because Barisan Nasional loves you. Yes, we know. I didn't stay to listen more. I noticed that the toilets were cordoned off for the occasion, perhaps to avoid any assassination attempts there. Some poor traders lost one day's business, and on a busy Saturday to boot.

Flower Power

We went about our business. Mum bought some potted yellow Chrysanthemum, and raw ingredients for the coming reunion dinner. We had our usual breakfast noodles at the small lane. Even lunch was a packet of nasi lemak bungkus that we had bought at the market. The last weekend to ready the house for the Year of the Rooster!

Clear Soup Noodles

Nasi Lemak Bungkus

Comments

Twilight Man said…
Please love Najis because Najis loves you.
Arvind R.K said…
Jabba ? BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH !!! XD
William said…
@Twi:
Yuck

@Zerachiel:
See the resemblance hor?

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho