Keep It Smooth

Philips Body Groomer BG1024

Body hair is not something that I'm blessed (or cursed, depending on your POV) with. I'm smooth all over with the exception of my pubes and pits. Never had to handle a razor in my life. Whatever grooming I needed to do, I just used a pair of safety scissors. Based on my past experience, it isn't necessarily safe and it can be quite tedious. Not sure how many of you out there have tried trimming your right pit with your left hand. Definitely an awkward position. Got sick of that, so I did a little shopping on Lazada and bought a Philips Body Groomer BG1024. Not top of the line, but from the reviews it seemed to fit my requirements and didn't cost a bomb. The trimmer needs just one single AA battery to operate and is waterproof for use in the shower. Supposedly, the blades are maintenance free, so when they turn dull, its time to get a replacement for the whole unit.



Naturally I was hesitant about trying out the trimmer near my nads, so I started with my pits first. Worked well dry and at both directions. Feeling more confident, I moved on to my pubes where I used the 3 mm comb first. Growth was thicker there so there was some snagging in certain situations. Guess its best to trim a bit first with scissors. To finish off, I removed the comb for a closer 0.5 mm trim. I was satisfied with the results. But for difficult areas, I still had to finish with the safety scissors. So if you're looking for a Christmas gift for a hairy boyfriend, you can consider this nifty little gadget to turn him all smooth...

P.S.: Do watch the instructional video with the hot hunk. Doesn't matter that he doesn't speak English. It's sexier that way.

Comments

Twilight Man said…
I am surprised you bought this as you are so silky smooth like my antique porcelain wares at home.
Anonymous said…
mmm....if only there was a pic of your shaved pits and nads here....heheh
Derek said…
Hehe I need it more than you le...
William said…
@Twi:
Not at all parts lo.

@Anon:
LOL. No such 'art' photos on public domain.

@Derek:
Shave for you.

@Twi:
Legs lo.
Arvind R.K said…
i have been using beard trimmer for keeping "those" places clean, and being an Indian, i'm really hairy so it can be rather annoying as i have to maintain my trimming regime from time to time, but Bee is lucky, only his leg area below knee is hairy, other part not hairy, and i am really lucky coz he got a smooth fluffy butt, and it really makes "interesting" activities easy to be done...lol !! XD

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho