Underwear Rules

Suneo's Choice

For many years I have maintained certain rules when it comes to choosing which underwear to wear. For day wear, I would exclusively go for briefs. I never favoured trunks or boxer briefs under my clothes because I thought that it would be too hot with the extra coverage. All my trunks and boxer briefs were worn for bed or lounging in the privacy of my home. But of late, I found myself breaking that rule cause I was too lazy to segregate them anymore. Whatever I dug out from my underwear drawer or temporary storage (I have resorted to storing underwear in my luggage bags) I would wear. Turns out that there's no problem with wearing trunks to work. The next rule to break would be regarding jockstraps...

Comments

ernestlow said…
Hi wills, boxers are good because they are not outlined against your work pants. If not, wear nothing ....
thompsonboy said…
I prefer boxer briefs because it's surprisingly comfortable and its acceptable if I am caught with my pants down. This I learnt during traveling.
William said…
@Ernest:
Panty line? My work pants aren't skin-tight :P

@TBoy:
Good point
Derek said…
Ooh interesting development! Hehe
Janvier said…
We prefer boxer briefs over trunks cos they don't feel so tight!
William said…
@Derek:
Now you know!

@Janvier:
Do your prezzies fit well?

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho