Meaty Saturday

Christmas Flea Market

Mum wanted to do some shopping at Santorini's only boutique in town, so we ended up at Publika on the first Saturday of the year. As usual, Publika was decked out with a bunch of artsy-fartsy modern interpretations of Christmas trees. All sorts of uncommon materials-- wooden clothes pegs, rope, palms, canvas. All sorts of weird designs-- shaped like a teepee, doubles as a spinner.

Different Materials


Spinner Christmas Tree from William Ng on Vimeo.

Ate lunch at Coffee Société. Been meaning to give it a try. It wasn't that great really. The hazelnut latte wasn't as great as described in Foursquare. My croissant with smoked duck didn't look like much, but it was actually quite filling. And its one of those joints that are fully-operated by Bangladeshis.

Waiter: There's beef in the Big Breakfast.

Moi: No problem.

Waiter: I have to tell. If I don't some customers like to complain. So I have to ask. Sometimes I tell them, but when I serve it, they complain that I didn't tell them.

Moi. No problem, REALLY.

Big Breakfast

No trip to Publika is complete without a visit to B.I.G. to look at their huge selection of imported atas groceries and expensive fresh produce. Was so glad that we went because I was rewarded with a 小鲜肉 at the meat counter. What a coincidence. Yummy. Supermarket Celebrity: Meaty Matt had lovely arms and a sweet smile. Good skin to boot (must be the juice he was slurping).







In the afternoon, mum went to get a touch up for her eyebrows at Serdang. SK and I loitered at Par Tea Time while waiting for her to finish. I wasn't impressed with their milk teas but they do make a killer vegetable dumpling!

Vegetable Dumplings

The beautician called at 6:00 PM, just in time for an early dinner. Managed to secure the last table at Restoran Seoul Korea. The weekend dinner crowd is really crazy over there. Totally love their banchan and grilled meat. The spicy tofu soup's good too.


Sizzling Meat from William Ng on Vimeo.

Comments

Derek said…
Yeah, nice arms. So long didn't go to Seoul Korea. You bad didn't keep some food for me.

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho