Beauty and the Stump

The God Head

Recently we discovered that our colleague was chasing after a girl. I shall refer to him Stump because that's the feeling I always get when I talk with him. A very socially-awkward fellow. His relationship seems to be a complicated affair because after so many months he couldn't confirm the status. Here's an excerpt of a conversation he had with another colleague I shall call PointBlank, a mother of two:

PointBlank: You went on a Singapore with her?

Stump: Uhmm.... Yes.

PointBlank: You paid for everything?

Stump: Uhmmm.... Hotel, flight tickets, Universal Studio tickets....

PointBlank: Nearly everything la.

Stump: Uhmmm... Yes.

PoitBlank: Did you hold her hand?

Stump: Uhmmmm... Yes. Only in Singapore.

PointBlank: Har? She won't allow you to hold her hand in KL?

Stump: Uhmmm... Yeah. She says I'm not smart enough to be introduced to her friends. Perhaps later when I'm smarter and make more money than her.

PointBlank: WTF?! She's playing you for a bloody fool!


Truth be told, she is playing him for the fool. But if he wasn't a fool, I wouldn't call him Stump. Love is blind I guess, and some people are blinder.

Comments

Unknown said…
he is definitely not the most bodoh one~




[Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot
Derek said…
As long as he's happy ...
thompsonboy said…
maybe he got to taste the oyster leh.....
William said…
@Jino:
Absolutely right.

@Derek:
Short term happiness.

@TBoy:
If he got the abalone, I would not have written this post.

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho