MRT Celebrities: Phone Frenzy

Hi guys and gals! I'm back with a long overdue entry on MRT cuties. It's been dry season on the LRT lately, so luckily KH has some goodies for all of you. Quite the norm these days for commuters to be looking at their smart phones for the whole journey. No more staring into space and digging our noses. Even I can't keep my iPhone in my pocket for more than two minutes. I would be thinking that there's some kind of notification or something. So most of the time, I'd be checking my inbox, looking at FB, playing Tiny Tower (a bit malas these days) and checking out photos on Instagram (read: looking for skanky pics). I rarely stuff my ears and listen to music. Has been ages since I updated my playlist too. Any recommendations for my "On the Go" playlist? Oh yeah, and one more thing. Just look at those two guys. They represent two categories of commuters. The guy on the left loves his bag more than his back, so he keeps it slung. The guy on the right doesn't feel that his bag is some 'blessed item' that would lose its powers if he put it down. I am the latter. Most of the time I would put my bag down on the floor, unless it was just a couple of stops. And remember, no bag deserves to have its own seat! But maybe TBoy would beg to differ. Until my next post...
Posted by Picasa

Comments

shane said…
right side one please
Deicidal said…
agreed! my ass and big sweaty back matter more than my bag
Derek said…
Haha .. so dear need more MRT pics from me? Your side really dry season hor .. so long no pics from you already.
Ash Godiva said…
i always stuff my ears PRETEND to listening to music while taking pictures of guys,hehehe
Gratitude said…
Other half always cruising hor!
+Ant+
William said…
@Shane:
Ooo... you like the hunky type

@Deicidal:
*high five*

@Derek:
Yeah lo. Easier in SG. But SK said your method of taking pics is a bit obvious le.

@Ash:
Hahaha. You need to resume submission!

@Grat:
Me too!
GVP said…
This post has me smirking at myself. When I get a new bag, I am like the Left and gradually shift towards the Right.
simonlover said…
Only in Singapore where we can see tight-fitting jocks on LRT! Malaysia? ...Their beauty is often blocked by their tinted 4-wheel vehicles!
Unknown said…
Second GVP's statement.




[Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho